I held a boa constrictor... Mr. Edwardo and 2 of his sons were working in the garden yesterday afternoon and found it. It was really a beautiful snake, and it was just a little guy... only about 6 feet long, no worries, I didn't let him squeeze the life out of me... and I didn't put him around my neck. It started getting mad, so I put him down, and no one held him after that. So unfortunately i don't have the moment of my holding it documented in photography, but we have pictures of it :)
And to top it off... there was a tarantula in the shower with me... Paul came and took care of that for me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
now amber you really shouldn't be sharing the shower!!! with people or spiders for that matter! lol! miss you!
What mom are you talking about? MY mom LOVES snakes and humongous spiders. Especially in the shower. And mice. She loves mice too. MY mom is a regular Lion Tamer of pests and rodents and miscellaneous icky things. Therefore, it can be assumed (and mathematically proven) that my mom is cooler than your mom. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, belize girl.
Peace out-
-Sheresa. :)
Post a Comment